We reached a huge milestone with the launch of our vote markets and we’re grateful to our community for their immense love and support.
Our community has been very supportive throughout, from creating memes to providing user feedback. We believe they’ve played an instrumental role in helping us grow.
As a token of our gratitude, we’re here with an incredible opportunity for all the finance.vote fanatics — we’re launching a finance.vote ambassadors program exclusively for you.
As a finance.vote ambassador, you’ll work closely with our team and represent finance.vote in your local community. We’re looking for a group of volunteers who are passionate about finance.vote and wish to take us closer to our goals. So, if you wish to establish decentralization in the world of cryptocurrency like we do, you shouldn’t miss this opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
As a finance.vote ambassador, you’ll be showered with recognition and rewards for your time and effort. You will:
- you will have exclusive access to team voting rights, giving you a significant voice in finance.vote governance.
- have access to an exclusive finance.vote “Diplomats” group
- have regular calls with finance.vote team members
- access to executive members of Finance.vote
- get involved with the direction of internal development
- potentially be invited to internal meetings with the Finance.vote core team and other ambassadors
- receive rewards in a form of $FVT tokens
- funding to host local meetup and workshop where applicable
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for volunteers to build visibility and awareness for finance.vote in their communities. We’ve created six categories of finance.vote Ambassadors and you can join more than one category if you wish.
Social Media Master
If you enjoy engaging in or sparking conversations online about finance.vote, then this role is a perfect fit for you. All you need to do is:
- growing and educating the online community on all social platforms such as — Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, LinkedIn, etc.
- creating articles, videos, or visual content as a means to bring more engagement and understanding of vote markets to the mass.
- bringing more splashes to our announcements and product launch by reaching out to influencers/publications and get us featured on their platforms.
It’s critical that finance.vote’s information and content are understandable and accessible globally.
Translators will need to consistently translate finance.vote content. These will be in various forms such as blog posts, video transcripts, explainers, websites, and much more.
Graphic Content Creator:
If you enjoy creating infographics and videos, then join here. Your primary responsibility will be to generate awareness for finance.vote through visuals. We encourage being creative and targeting many different angles — some suggestions of ours include:
- Overview of finance.vote and vote markets
- What problems can finance.vote solve?
Article Content Creator:
We love our article content creators! Articles are undoubtedly one of the most effective ways to educate readers about the project. We encourage writers to write whatever is on their minds related to finance.vote!
Here we are looking for individuals who know finance.vote and prediction markets in and out.
As a Technical Ambassador you are required to:
- write a technical article on finance.vote
- Participate in finance.vote vote markets and create an article to outline its functionality
- be active and answer technical questions on Telegram
You will represent finance.vote in your respective location. We expect that you coordinate with other local community members to organize well-planned events and meetups with local crypto communities. Your responsibilities include:
- submit a detailed proposal on resources needed for the event for approval
- attend local crypto/blockchain conferences as speakers/visitors
- advocate finance.vote to speakers, panelists, and attendees to spread the word about us
- lead partnership initiatives with relevant local businesses that fit with finance.vote use cases
Common Ambassador Tasks
Here are a few things we strongly encourage all ambassadors to do:
- collect useful feedback from the community
- test and give feedback on products
- curate and provide constructive feedback on the content
- share our content via social media
- talk to finance.vote team about community/market trends and suggest what finance.vote should do to grow sustainably
- support the use of the $FVT tokens
How to become a finance.vote ambassador?
If you’re a fan of finance.vote and what we do, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Join our goal in defeating the existing discrepancies in cryptocurrency and achieve complete decentralization.
To apply, please fill out this form